winter

christmas

Winter
So I would definitely say it is winter now. It is so much colder and all the Christmas lights are going on. There is so much organizing of church nativities and Christmas workshops,  all the schools are starting to put on their plays and concerts. Every thing is so festive! 
In celebration of it being winter and Christmas I am going to list a few things I love about winter/Christmas: 
  • Snow 
  • The colours; red, green, gold etc.
  • Christmas trees
  • Decorations
  • Christmas food
  • Christmas movies
  • Seeing family and friends
  • Wrapping paper
  • The fire being on
  • Blankets
  • Woolly jumpers
  • Fluffy socks
The list could go on and on and on!.............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

frosty days

How I Make My Perfect Cup Of Tea

new year/pictures/and plans