11 Pipers Piping

Seasons Greetings All,
Now, 11 pipers piping? I had no idea what to write for this so i decided that I would just share my 11 favorite Christmas decorations that is on my Christmas tree! And share stories and pictures of them.
(Also in no particular order!)

1. This is a really sparkly gold decoration. I don't think the picture really shows how glittery this actually is. Anyway right now it is hanging from the curtains so is doesn't really count as a Christmas decoration on my tree- oh well.
christmas











2. We got this decoration when we were in Disney land this October. I love it so much it reminds me of Disney! It has little chimes on the bottom as well so it makes a sparkly noise! Again this is not on my Christmas tree! I think this is the last one I chose that is not on the tree!
disney christmas



3. Ooooh look, it's another decoration from Disney! "Joyeux Noel" which means Happy Christmas (I think!) I really love this for the same reason as the last decoration. And it is so pretty!
disneyland paris christmas



4. This cute little wooden heart is sooo sweet. It's so simple but really effective. I just love it.
wooden Christmas star













5. This little heart I think is from the same shop and it is just as cute! And the little bells round the side make a jingley noise!
bell heart













6. This fairy reminds me of my Granny. Ages ago when she was still alive I went shopping with her and she bought me this cute little fairy decoration!
fairy christmas









7. This is also a fairy decoration but this time it isn't from my Granny.... it's from Santa!  I have a small Christmas tree in my bedroom that used to belong to my Dad when he was younger. Anyway, I woke up one Christmas morning and Santa had put this fairy on my tree!
fairy christmas













8. This is just a small simple bauble but it is just so cute. Ever since I can remember these little  baubles have been on our tree! (By the way, I'm so proud of this photo!)
photography









9. This has also been on our tree for as long as I remember. I love the gold glittery leaves on it!
christmas













10. I certainly support handmade decorations and even though it is not the best I am really proud of this 3D musical note heart. Maby one day I will show you how I made it!
homemade Christmas heart









11. And of course it's not a Christmas tree without some type of star or Angel on top. On our tree we have a very pretty gold star made from woven twigs (or something like that) it's so pretty!
star


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

frosty days

How I Make My Perfect Cup Of Tea

new year/pictures/and plans