new year/pictures/and plans

Hello and happy new year! I don't think I have posted since 2014 so this is my first post of 2015! Anyway since its going to be February (still can't believe it) in a couple of days I thought I should post something while it's still January. 
I was looking through my camera pictures and looking at the pictures I have taken through the month of January. And I picked out my favourites and the ones I am most proud of.
moon
This picture I took outside my great uncle Willie's house in Dornach

sunset
I had to get my Dad to stop the car so I could take this picture, luckily the road was not busy at all!


sunset
I love this picture so much, I took it outside my great uncle Willie's house in Dornach. I really love all the colours in this sunset and I love the silhouettes!

hilton of cadboll
This was taken up at my papa and grannys house it looks really sunny but I promise you it was freezing!

moon
I love this picture of the moon! It's just so beautiful. I think this was also taken in Dornach.

sunrise
I have my Granny to thank for this picture, she called me through one morning and got me to take a picture of this beautiful sunrise! I'm so glad she did!

sunset
This is another beautiful picture from Dornach. 

moon
Another picture of the moon! If I remember rightly, i had to get my Dad to stop the car (again) so I could take this.

stars
This picture was taken when I figured out what all the fancy stuff on my camera (exposure, shutter speed, aperture etc) does. I had to look up all the settings. "How to take pictures of the stars?" I changed all the setting things ok my camera and used a tripod and I managed to get quite a good first attempt of a picture of stars.

ben nevis
Ben Nevis on one fine morning.

winter
Some twigs with the Ben in the background. Also the moon is there because I just love the moon!

snow background
After I took this picture and looked at it I thought that I had maybe taken a picture of flowers and photoshoped them onto a picture of snow! I promise there was no photoshop involved!

stars and moon
More stars and the moon, what a surprise! The moon almost looks like the sun that's how bright it was!

Congratulations to you if you looked at all these pictures (or if you just scrolled down to the bottom)!
I would like to say a few things, none of these have been tampered with. There is no filters photoshop or anything else like that involved. It was just me and my camera for all these pictures.
Another thing, I have prelims (or you may call them mock exams) so I might not post in the next few weeks. 
But I have a few ideas of what to blog about in the near future, I know that I would love to show you all the tea I own at the moment. I also may do some DIYs. Let me know what you would like to see from me down below in the comments!
I'll see you soon ! X


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13588029/?claim=85qjns88pa5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

frosty days

How I Make My Perfect Cup Of Tea