9 ladies dancing

Seasons greetings,
I was clearing out my room yesterday and came across a 2009 newsround annual! And again as I have no idea what to blog about I will write about the top ten of everything in 2008 (or in my case the top 9 because, 9 ladies dancing). And you may be thinking "all this is from 2008, how is that anything to do with the number 9?" Well remember it is from a 2009 annual so I'm saying that it counts!

So apparently the top bestselling albums were:
1. Rockferry- Duffy
2. The Circus- Take That
3. Only By The Night- Kings of Leon
4. Spirit- Leona Lewis
5. Viva La Vida- Coldplay
6. Good Girl Gone Bad- Rihanna
7. Day and Age- Killers
8. Out of Control- Girls Aloud
9. Funhouse- Pink

The top children's fiction was:
1. Tales of the Beedle the Bard- JK Rowling
2. Twilight- Stephanie Meyer
3. The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas- John Boyne
4. New Moon- Stephanie Meyer
5. Brisingr- Christopher Paolini
6. Eclipse- Stephanie Meyer
7. Nation- Terry Pratchett
8. Breaking Dawn- Stephanie Meyer
9. Horrid Henry Robs the Bank- Francesca Simon

Based on worldwide box office figures, the top family films were:
1. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
2. Kung Fu Panda
3. Madagascar 2
4. Wall-E
5. Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
6. Twilight
7. Horton Hears a Who
8. Bolt
9. Hulk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

frosty days

How I Make My Perfect Cup Of Tea

new year/pictures/and plans