And a partridge in a pear tree

Seasons greetings all,
It's Christmas eve! I had a very productive day. I prepped the veg for lunch tomorrow, Tidied the house, wrapped presents and I was very crafty.
I made name holders out of candy canes. They are so cute. Here is how you make them.



What you need.... candy canes, ribbon, pens, paper, loom bands, scissors
christmas
















Step 1. Tie 3 candy canes together with loom bands. One at the top and one at the bottom.

candy cane diy




















Step 2. Cut a bit of ribbon and tie the candy canes together in a secure bow. Then take the loom band from the top off.
candy cane diy













Step 3. On a piece of card write someone's name.
christmas
















Step 4. Place the card between two of the candy canes, and voila!
christmas candy cane diy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

frosty days

How I Make My Perfect Cup Of Tea

new year/pictures/and plans