How I Make My Perfect Cup Of Tea

yorkshire tea
tea












I love to use Yorkshire Tea. 

It makes a really nice strong cup of tea which i like. Some times i put a little milk in it (just a tiny bit though) and sometimes i just have it black.
This is how i make my tea and i have been doing it from since i learnt how to make tea. My Mum and Dad taught me to make tea this way.




These are the steps i usually use to make a cup of Yorkshire Tea.

1) Boil some water in the kettle
2) Then i take the tea pot and heat up the pot with some boiling water and then pour that down the sink!
3) Pour boiling water from the kettle into the pot
4) I put the tea bag into the tea pot
5) Pour a little milk into my mug
6) Pour the tea (the tea should be a nice golden colour) into the mug
7) Drink the tea! And enjoy it!



milktea
teaThis is Yorkshire teas website in case you want to buy some tea but you can usually buy Yorkshire Tea in most shops!  http://www.yorkshiretea.co.uk/products/tea/yorkshire-tea.php






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

frosty days

new year/pictures/and plans