Looking Back to Summer

I guess summer is over now! We have been in Autumn for a month now but its now really starting to feel like Autumn.
So looking back over the summer i would say that it was pretty amazing.
island of handa

languastines fish
I went to a little island called Handa that has lots of birds including puffins! Because people don't live there, there are a lot of birds. I went with my family and my granny and papa so that was nice.
When we got of the island we went to a really nice fish restaurant.




really tumblr hair flip
I also went to camp in Usit and met so many new friends and caught up with old ones. That camp lasted a week and i had so much fun and learnt so much.
The last night was amazing and there was an amazing sunset.


paintbrushes




 Our church had a holiday club on the last week of the summer holidays that was jungle themed! I helped with the decorating of the hall.
Every day at holiday club the theme was a different parable.
coffee



But mostly it was very relaxing! I spent time with family and friends drinking tea and coffee and doin lots of reading. We also went to the beach loads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

frosty days

How I Make My Perfect Cup Of Tea

new year/pictures/and plans