3 french hens

Seasons greetings,
So sorry i forgot to post again yesterday! I don't think i'm very good at this blogging everyday thing. You will probably get 2 blog posts again today "woops"!

Anyway today I decided to tell you a few easy wrapping ideas.

This Christmas i decided to wrap all my presents in brown paper and tie some red and white twine stuff around it. Until I found out that I didn't have any twine and I also couldn't find any in any shops either so I had to make do with what i already owned.

1. So I started wrapping all my presents in brown paper. Then on some, I found some old ribbon and tied that around it.
2. I also got some stamps and stamped all around the brown paper. I also stuck loads of glittery snowflakes on it with glue.
3. Then..... I ran out of brown paper! I was so annoyed, my cute brown paper theme was not going to plan. then I had a really good idea. Newspaper! So I wrapped newspaper around the presents. It looked so much better than i expected to look.
wrapping ideas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

frosty days

How I Make My Perfect Cup Of Tea

new year/pictures/and plans