12 drummers drumming

Seasons Greetings all....
We all know the song: "the 12 days of Christmas" and because there are 12 days left till Christmas i thought that i would try to blog for the 12 days left of Christmas. But let me say this again, "i would TRY to blog".

Anyway today being the 13th means that today would be "12 Drummers Drumming". And sticking with the theme of  the 12 days of Christmas being a song and drums being a musical instrument i thought that i would tell you my 12 favorite Christmas songs at the moment.
In no particular order because I cant choose my number one favorite.
1. All I want for Christmas is you- Mariah Carey
2. Merry Christmas everybody- Slade
3. Last Christmas- Wham
4. Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!- Dean Martin
5. The Christmas song- Nat King Cole
6. Savior's day- Cliff Richard
7. Carol of the bells- John Williams   (you know the one, from "Home Alone"!)
8. Christmas lights- Coldplay
9. I wish it could be Christmas everyday- Wizzard
10. Happy Xmas (war is over)- John Lennon
11. Do they know it's Christmas?- Band Aid (1984 version)
12. Wonderful Christmas time- Paul McCartney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

frosty days

How I Make My Perfect Cup Of Tea

new year/pictures/and plans