My First Class Train Experience!

Yas, I traveled First Class, does that officially make me the poshest person you know now (probably not)?!?!


Hello lovely people. Yes I did travel first class on a train coming back from London to Inverness (8 hrs, and actually more than that due to delays!).
And I'm making this because I was very confused when I got onto the train. And I wouldn't want anyone else to be confused (though what I'm about to say is probably a load of mush!)



On the virgin trains website it didn't really make it clear what I would get in first class. I was all stocked up on food (which costed an arm and a leg from the station) and the trolley kept going past and offering me stuff and it was only half way through my journey at about Edinburgh I realized that I got all the food, drinks and meals free! (But apparently someone told me that doesn't happen at weekends). So I got my dinner on the train.

Sweet Chilli Chicken Skewers.

The drinks and snacks trolley came round a few times after that. I asked the (really posh sounding) man if I could have some green tea. He was like "this is the detox then?" I completely LOLd! I said "yeah, yeah" then he said "can't tempt you to a gin and tonic then?" I laughed again, I wasn't sure if he was being serious, I'm not 18!
They also had quite nice cake.

Another few good things are:
Free WiFi, a parts of the journey the WiFi might not work. Also to use the WiFi it will ask you for an email to sign in. Put the email in that you used to book your ticket.
Lots of space and room
Plugs for charging your phone, laptop etc
Unlimited tea and coffee!!!!



Because I was on first class there was obviously a bunch of really posh people having posh people banter around me! I felt like an intruder in there posh people club.
Hope you all are well.  And if you got exam results, I hope they are what you wanted.
Love from Katrin xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

frosty days

How I Make My Perfect Cup Of Tea

new year/pictures/and plans