Things I've Been Loving in Autumn

Hey guys,
We are in Winter definitely now! Its soooo cold and dark!
Autumn is definitely my favorite season ever. Ever since I was small I've loved it (and not just because it has my birthday in it)! The colours and textures and.... well I could go on forever.


Anyway... I'm not here to talk about my love for Autumn, I'm supposed to be talking about all the things I've been loving IN Autumn.

First of all there has been so much great music and albums released this season!

1. I'm going to start with my favorite band evuuuur!  COLDPLAY!!!!! If you didn't know already, Coldplay released a new single "Adventure of a Lifetime" Please give it a listen, Its amazing!
Also you can now buy their new album NOW!


2. Unless you have been hiding under a rock for the past month you will know that the mighty Adele has made it back into our earphones and speakers once again for what seems like a billion years!
Her new single "Hello" is so amazing and emotional.
She has also released her new album which I haven't listened to yet but I do plan to listen to it soon.

3. One Direction have released a new album, and in my opinion it's their best album yet- made in the AM !
And while this picture shows me listening to the first song of the album (Hey Angel) I have to say its one of my faves, as well as "Never Enough" and also "Drag Me Down"- actually obsessed with this song (Drag Me Down), probably the best One Direction Song so far (though I'll probably change my mind about that soon!)


There has been quite a few clothes that I've been wearing loads and loving so much through Autumn

4. I've been loving this green plaid shirt thing so much, the green goes really well with my hair so it looks great and it feels so comfortable and soft. I got this in Primark, go Primark!


2. This is another checked shirt that I've been loving. I actually got it on my summer holidays but I've been wearing it even more this season. Its really long so you can wear it as a sort of shirt dress with leggings or something as well as a shirt.
This was from New Look.

3. This black zippy jumper thing used to belong to my Mum but it doesn't fit her so she gave it to me and I have been wearing it literately non stop throughout Autumn and I'm sure I'll be wearing it loads through Winter as its so cosy!
They probably don't make this any longer since its quite old but in case you were wondering this is from Marks & Spencer.


4. I got this T-shirt in October in Zara and I'm obsessed! Its really oversized which I didn't realise when I got it but I really like it oversized anyway. It's also made  from the softest material!


5. I've been wanting a skirt like this for probably more than a year now, and I'm not quite sure why I didn't get this before now, but I now have it so "happy days".
I got this one in New Look and I've been wearing it so much!



Other Random things I've been loving

6. VSCO cam
I used to have this app probably about a year ago but then I deleted it. I rediscovered it this Autumn and I have been using it all the time with probably the majority of my photos.
In case you didn't know VSCO cam is a photo editing app.
This is what it kinda looks like, when using it and these are some of the filters you can get.

The Filter I've definitely over used this season is P5! If you want an idea of what it looks like and how much I've over used it, just look at these pictures! 
I would say that most of these are definitely P5 and there is maybe like 3 that are not! And If you think that is a lot of P5 pictures there is even more I'm just not going to show you. 
If you actually know me and if you are my Facebook friend just go and look at my Autumn '15 album and you'll get a good idea! Or if you don't know me you can look at my Instagram, and go to October.



7.  Bic Cristal 1.6mm
Definitely the best pens i own at the moment, I'm very much obsessed. I've been using these in school for literately all my work! 
They write so smooth and thick, they are just a dream to write with! (I have such a sad life talking about pens as if they are the best things in the world!)





Thanks for reading! And I hope you have a great winter!!! :)
I'm also thinking that I might do a load of blog posts on the lead up to Christmas again this year. But I haven't decided, so watch this space! 

katrin x














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

frosty days

How I Make My Perfect Cup Of Tea

new year/pictures/and plans