Things iv'e been loving in Summer

Hello,
I know we are mid-way into September and I should have posted this at the end of August or the start of September. But only today (23rd) its the official start of autumn, soooo maybe that means I get excused! (please).

So here are my Summer faves from round about the months of June, July and August.

1. This moisturizer by Simple has been my go to through out the whole of summer. As well as being moisturizing it also has factor 30 so it protects me from the sun. And as I have very fair skin I burn very easily. I use this in the mornings.


2. Iv'e been to a few different Costas over the Summer months. And now that we have a Costa in Fort William I've been going even more often now! And my absolute fave from the last few months especially on a really hot day is the Green Tea, Lime and Mint Fruit Cooler. Its so good! I don't know how many times I've had it but I love it so much. I might try and make my own in the future so I don't have to go and buy it each time.



3. My tea favourite for this season is probably pineapple and grapefruit green tea. Its so summery and fruity as well as being green tea-y! Its so good and my mum also really loves it!


4. I have been so loving Imagine Dragons new album. Smoke and Mirrors. I'm also pretty sure my family are loving it to which is great so over the holidays when we were away we would all listen to that album over and over again. I'm not sure what my favorite songs are from the album because they are all so good! Imagine Dragons have such a diverse sound (I don't know if that's the right thing to say!) all of their songs sound so different to one another so there is definitely something for everyone.
And because i'm me, iv'e lost the actual CD! I will hopefully find it though, it can't have gone far.
So you've got a really rubbishy picture of the album being played on spotify!



5. Iv'e been loving a couple of clothing items. The first being this white t-shirt. Iv'e been wearing it with so many different outfits and it goes with loads. I thought I couldn't pull off white as my skin is so pale but now that I have this t-shirt I don't think I could look back and say I was right. I especially love the lacy detailing at the top and back.


6. The other clothing item I've been loving is this black strappy top thing. I'm not quite sure how to describe it. I saw it on the new look website and I instantly fell in love with the straps. It's so cute and I've been wearing it with a lot of different outfits as well.


7. Iv'e loved buying postcards this summer. Usually I will just by a couple of postcards for other people but this year as well as doing this I bought postcards from every major place I went for my self. So for example I have a whole pack from when I went to Buckingham Palace, one from a castle in Wales and when I went to Mount Snowdon. Its a great memento.


Thanks for reading  
Have a nice Autumn 
I'll see you soon
xxx







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

frosty days

How I Make My Perfect Cup Of Tea

new year/pictures/and plans