Tease Coffee Bar


This October I was in Aberdeen and we came across a really lovely coffee bar that made its own specialty teas.
There was so many different types of teas and i'm so indecisive, so that didn't mix well. But I did eventually choose a type of tea to take home.
You can read about them all here.




There was also some really nice cakes, I had a snickers chocolate thing, it was so good!




But as I was saying above, I took forever choosing a type of tea to buy and then take home. Eventually I decided on Green Tea and Ginseng.
The way they describe it online is "Japanese green send ha tea with ginseng, ginger and online apple root".
Its so fresh and it wakes you up, the heat of the ginger and the sweetness of the pineapple is sooo nice!
Apparently Ginseng is the traditional herbal remedy for temporary relief of fatigue weakness and exhaustion! (education there guys!)







Also for my birthday my Auntie and Uncle got me some "Mango Tango" Tea
Online the description is "A premier Ceylon black tea, flavored with mango pieces and finished with sunflower blossom."
This tea is so fruity and gorgeous!





Anyway, check out their website and the selection of teas and coffee's (for all you coffee lovers).
http://teasecoffeebar.co.uk/

Thanks for reading!! See you soon!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

frosty days

How I Make My Perfect Cup Of Tea

new year/pictures/and plans