How to make my Homemade Iced Coffee

Hey Guys!

As it is summer now I've been drinking way more cold drinks. And what's really nice is going to a cafe and a coffee shop and buying a chilled, iced coffee. But sometimes that can be quite expensive, so i have been sometimes making my own and they taste so good!


Ingredients 

A whole tray of ice
A cup of milk
Coffee
Sugar (To taste,If wanted)
Chocolate Powder (If wanted)
Vanilla (If wanted)
Ginger/Cinnamon (If wanted)




Method

  • Take a tray of ice and put it all in a blender.
  • Make a coffee syrup, you can use instant or real, whatever you prefer. I usually make it with instant coffee. I put a spoon of coffee in with a tiny bit of water and it makes a strong coffee syrup.
  • Put the coffee syrup in with the ice along with a cup of milk or more milk if you want.
  • If you want you can add some sugar.
  • You can add some chocolate powder, vanilla or spices whatever you want to make it taste like what you want.

I can promise you it tastes amazing!

Bye for now!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

frosty days

How I Make My Perfect Cup Of Tea

new year/pictures/and plans