Tea Utensils

Hello!
As I keep saying... I am going to do a tea collection blog post. So this is the first part and its some of the things I use for tea (teapots, cups, strainers...).

I'm going to apologise in advance for the pictures I'm going to use. I took them really quickly while packing because I remembered I needed to write a blog post for sometime in the holidays! So they are definitely not the best photos I've taken and if you look closely you'll see me in the background of teapots and Windows etc..


1. My granny gave me this tea pot, it looks really pretty and its got a lot of history. I haven't actually used it yet but I do store some tea bags in it.


2. This came with the teapot (shown above) and I think it's used for hot water or something. I haven't used that either yet.


3. This teapot I do use, and I use it almost everyday for tea. We (my family) also have another silver teapot that we use for tea a lot but I didn't think I needed to put a picture of it in. If you want to take a look at that silver teapot click here for an earlier blog post-http://mylifeandtea.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/how-i-make-my-perfect-cup-of-tea.html?m=1


4. I love this little tea cup/tea pot/saucer thing (it probably has a name, comment down below if you know the name of it). I got it from my friend for my birthday a while ago and its just soooo cute!


5. I had been wanting a clear teapot for a while so I could see my flowering tea properly. And I got one this Christmas with a tea making kit!!! And I love using it for pretty looking tea.


6. I got this little tea bag holder a while ago. When I have a cup of tea and I want to reuse the teabag later I can store it there for the time being.


7. I got this tea strainer while I was in London in October, I got it in a shop in Covent garden. I really love the idea that it's an umbrella in an umbrella holder! It's so cute!


Now onto teacups!!! These are a few teacups that I really love!


8. I like this teacup because it reminds me of Britain and Tea and Britain again! It's also a great size of teacup to drink out of.



9. I love this mug because I love the really cute pattern and my best friend gave it to me! I'm pretty sure it's from paperchase and I love that shop!


10. I decorated this mug and that's why I love it. I had such a fun day painting it and I'm actually very proud of it! 



Thanks for reading and I hope you are having a great summer! xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

frosty days

new year/pictures/and plans

10 lords a leaping